The Bengals have four very important games to finish off the 2021 season, as they try to squeeze into the playoffs. The Denver Broncos are first on deck, as Cincinnati travels to the high altitude in hopes for a big conference win.
We took the air answering your questions on Friday afternoon to get your big weekend of football started. There was a lot on tap this week:
- Chargers head coach Brandon Staley came under scrutiny this week when he opted to forgo field goal attempts for touchdown opportunities and came up empty-handed. What do we make of the “go for it/kick it” scenarios in today’s NFL?
- What do we make of Zac Taylor’s play-calling this year and as recent as in Week 14? Is he still learning and growing, or will the mistakes keep occurring?
- What are the options at right tackle with Riley Reiff set to miss time, who is the best of the group and why?
- How do we see the next four games going for the Bengals? It’s becoming particularly interesting without many teams running away with things in the conference and division because of a mix of injuries, covid absences and overall inconsistencies.
If you want yours to be answered on the air, you have to send them to us! Be sure to get your questions to us in a number of ways—especially if you didn’t get one in this time:
- A number of live chats and comment threads. On this post, the above-embedded YouTube video (“super chats” now available and they get first priority!), Cincy Jungle’s Facebook and more.
- Call/Text (949) 542-6241.
- Email us at [email protected]
- Tweet @BengalsOBI
We are grateful for all of the live questions and listener interaction!
As usual, The Orange and Black Insider Bengals podcast is proudly partnering with SimBull. If you haven’t gotten in on SimBull’s product yet, you have to check it out—particularly if you are already playing fantasy football, survivor football and the like.
SimBull is where you can invest in sports teams like it’s the stock market. Buy shares in teams and either create long or short-term investments to make money off of teams’ performances and their outlook!
If you go to https://simbull.com/OBI and sign up …….